X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman Atwood and Coughlin Toyota's Christmas Toy Drive

Roman Atwood and Coughlin Toyota's Christmas Toy Drive
    FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT http://www.coughlintoyota.com/roman.html
    Give a toy to help a less fortunate child and be automatically entered to win some great prizes from YourTube Sensation and overall funny-man, Roman Atwood and Coughlin Toyota!

We will be giving away:
    $500 visa gift card (1)
    $100 visa gift card (2)
    Apple Watch (1)
    iPad mini (1)

It's simple, stop into Coughlin Toyota with a New unopened toy, or send Coughlin Toyota a toy, and we will enter your name in the drawing! Send in 5 toys, get five chances, this is unlimited!

FILL OUT (type) and print the entry form below and use as both your shipping label and registration for the give-away.

All Toys to be delivered/dropped off no later than 12/18/15 at 6:00pm

Toys are being Delivered to the Salvation Army of Licking County on12/19/15

Drawing will be held on 12/19/15 at Coughlin Toyota--tune into this webpage, or any of Roman's pages below to find out who the winner is.

Reef Systems Coral Farm, Inc.
    Is offering 20% OFF All Livestock
    Dec 16th - Dec. 18th (Noon)
    All you have to do is bring us a NEW unopened toy (big or small) between Wednesday Dec. 16th - Friday Dec. 18th by 5:00 pm.

We will have entry forms at the farm if you would like to enter the drawing and we'll deliver your toy along with your entry to Coughlin Toyota Friday.

All toys are being delivered to Salvation Army of Licking County on 12/19/15 & will be given to less fortunate children for Christmas.

This is a chance for you to help a child have a nice holiday and save a little on new livestock for your aquarium.

Coughlin Toyota | 2360 Hebron Road, Heath, OH 43056 | Sales: 740-929-9000
    Todd Melman
    Reef Systems Coral Farm, Inc.

"Dedicated to the Preservation of Our Reefs"

Thanks Todd for posting this. Was just about to let everyone know. We'll definitely be heading over there!
    This is my reef tank
    There are many like it
    But this one is mine

93 Gallon Rimless Cube, Full Apex, 2x Kessil A360WE, Bashsea Twisted Skimmer, 2x Geo Media Reactors, Maxspect Gyre 150, Bubble Magus Doser, 30 Gallon Geo Sump, 20 Gallon Geo Fuge

Comment

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      This is my reef tank
      There are many like it
      But this one is mine

93 Gallon Rimless Cube, Full Apex, 2x Kessil A360WE, Bashsea Twisted Skimmer, 2x Geo Media Reactors, Maxspect Gyre 150, Bubble Magus Doser, 30 Gallon Geo Sump, 20 Gallon Geo Fuge

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Todd and Steph. Made her day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
        This is my reef tank
        There are many like it
        But this one is mine

Comment

Working...
        X