• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE CLOWN FISH GIVE AWAY !!! This weekend

FREE Clown fish Give away!!!

This weekend Friday-Sunday
    June 5th-June 7th

To enter for a free Bonded Pair of Black Ice from Sustainable Aquatics all you have to do is come in to the store this weekend and spend $10.00 or more and get your name in the drawing for FREE. The Black Ice Bonded Pair is valued at $150.00
    By entering into the Free drawing you are allowing us to post your picture on any of our Social Media sites. We want to start sharing with our customers more often.

Drawing will be held at the end of the day on Sunday June 7th !

There is a video on our Facebook page which can be viewed here.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reef-...09?ref=tn_tnmn

Koi purchases do not count towards Give Away Entry.
    Must be something from the saltwater side to enter.
    Todd Melman
    Reef Systems Coral Farm, Inc.

"Dedicated to the Preservation of Our Reefs"

Not to be a downer but according to Ohio law you can't have a giveaway where you require the purchase of something. It has to be "No purchase necessary."

If your company is running a contest or sweepstakes, you can’t ask entrants to purchase something as a means of entry. And if your company isn’t a non-profit, you cannot run a raffle.

Comment

Yeah, that's actually a federal law. The FTC states if you have to "buy" something, to "win" something then it's a "lottery," and trust me, that I'm pretty sure you don't even want to go down that road...
      Last edited by Rusty; 06-10-2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Thanks Jason for not being a downer and looking out for me that is very kind of you.
        It was a mistake I see that, after reading the guide lines I will choose "No purchase necessary" in the fine print and not have any purchase necessary.
        Thanks for taking the time to make me aware of this.

Todd
        Todd Melman
        Reef Systems Coral Farm, Inc.

"Dedicated to the Preservation of Our Reefs"

Comment

No worries Todd. I'd just hate to see you get in trouble over a simple mistake.

Comment

Yeah, I know someone in NY got dung by Elliot Spitzer for a couple grand for something like this.

Comment

Working...
            X