Group buy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group buy

I bumped an old thread of 'belles but realized it was in for sale forum. I'm looking into interest in group buy from reefcleaners if anyone is interested. Date to be determined....

Corey

I would be interested in a group buy

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

I'm interested.
        Vaughn

IM Fusion Nuvo 20G, Ghost Skimmer, Kessil A360WE, Neptune Apex, Neptune Apex DOS, Gyre 130, Tunze 3155 ATO,

Comment

I am (still) in, assuming we order post Friday :P

Comment

I be in Need a lot more snails for my tank!
            500 gallon build in slo-mo progress...

Comment

I emailed john for reefcleaners so I'm just waiting to hear from him then we will get the ball rolling

Corey

Comment

Also interested

Comment

I'm interested.

Comment

Ok as how does closing order next week sound. Say Monday/Tuesday so it's plenty of time for everyone to join? Then I believe we all place separate orders, pay separate and use CORA as tag to ensure we all get free/discounted shipping. (I'm waiting to hear back from John on if express/next day is free or discounted. Some items are recommended shipped that way.)
                    Then it works with all items going to 1 location and then picked up from there. Ideally that will be a person who is home during the weekdays. Depending on the day I might be available but that depends.

Corey

Comment

i will know my schedule for next week by thursday this week, so i might be able to receive it as well, USUALLY i'm off at least one week day. do you happen to know if it's for everything on the site? i'm pretty sure it is, but i'm curious.

Comment

i will be home wensday and thursday next week

Comment

I'm off tues-fri so I would certainly be home.
                          500 gallon build in slo-mo progress...

Comment

I'm interested

Comment

Ok so his is how it'll work. I'm just waiting to hear back from John @reefcleaners for an okay on date. But for now it is 11/5/13 ship date. We have until the 3rd to finalize our order. To order you just go to page pick your critters, choose group buy and put CORA in as group name. Over 200$ ships for free. Pay online using PayPal. Orders will get bagged with the names and shipped to Scott's(stempy) house. Big thank you to him for stepping up to accept the order. I work crazy shifts sometimes and he said he can be home. Thank you!
                              Once I get official go from reefcleaners, I'll post here

Corey

Comment

Working...
                              X