August 1st Epic Anniversary SALE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 1st Epic Anniversary SALE!!!

HUGE HUGE HUGE EPIC ANNIVERSARY SALE AUGUST 1st!!!!
    Don't miss this one!

Vendors in attendance are
    Synergy Reef systems
    LRS Foods
    Dr Paul Whitby
    ReefGrow

Talks starting at 10am by ReefGrow (on Salinity, Trust me, you don't want to miss this one!) and Dr Paul Whitby (on aquascaping)
    Sales start at NOON!!!!!!

Raffle and sale items to be announced the week before the sale! I will tell you that we have a huge shipment of coral and hawaii arriving in preparation!

Can u post a address for me, I'd like to come down and check your place out! Thanks!!

Comment

Hi Bill,
      Our address is 8005 Plainfield Road Cincinnati OHio 45236!
      I'll be posting more details of sales, raffles etc in the next day or so!
      I can say that we have over 120 coral pieces (Not frags) coming, I've got over 200+ Frags available, and a large hawaii fish order on hand for the sale.
      Thanks,
      Jennifer

Comment

How late is the party running?

I'm thinking of hitting the road and swinging buy both Premium Aquatics and you guys on Saturday.

Comment

Hi!

We are typically open until 6 on Saturday, But I will likely close at 5 this Sat so that I can take my vendors out to eat after they give me a full day of their time :-)
          Obviously if its still busy at that time, I will stay open until the last customer leaves, but last year it wound down around 4ish
          I'm getting ready to start a new thread with list of livestock available!

Comment

Working...
          X