Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instant Ocean/Reef Crystals discounted group buy!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Ocean/Reef Crystals discounted group buy!!!!!

Hey Everyone!!!

Its that time of year again!!! A couple times a year IO/RC go on sale at a deeply discounted price, That sale begins Monday!!! I'm offering a group buy to all 3 clubs that we sponsor and plan to bring in a large amount of salt!
    Boxes of RC will be $40
    Boxes of Instant ocean will be $32
    They will arrive next Friday (a week from today!)
    ***NO PREPAYMENT is REQUIRED*** I just need a total on how many boxes to order.
    Please either message me, email me (Jennifer@aquariumartisans.com) or just post here and I will order them. I plan to place my order Wednesday July 8th by noon. It is looking like their sale may run for 2 weeks vs the typical one week so there maybe a chance to get in on it the following week if I have enough to make a second order then.

Sweet. Great time to stock up everyone.
    PEACE.....from Zeppelin

Comment

If someone is willing to pickup I'm in.

Comment

I'm in

Comment

What a great deal, and thanks for including us!!!

Comment

if someone is actually driving there let me know, i can chip in a few bucks for gas.

Comment

Is Anyone driving down there to pick salt up? I will chip in on gas.

Comment

I was planning on tag-teaming this with a trip to King's Island, so I can pick up others' (reasonable) orders if this is still going to happen.

Comment

There you go. Or, if we get too many for your vehicle, I can always run down in the jeep. Anyone interested should probably PM Aquarium Artisans with what you specifically want, so they can get a list together.
                  PEACE.....from Zeppelin

Comment

Hey folks, I need final numbers (or I can wait and do columbus' next week) Just let me know.
                    You can email them to me or text!!! (843-364-4023)

Comment

Wednesday is the cutoff. Get those orders in. From Jennifer:"If they wanted me to hold the salt I could do so until our august1 epic sale. That will be worth making the trip down for!!"
                      PEACE.....from Zeppelin

Comment

Working...
                      X