Big THANKS to Aquarium Artisans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big THANKS to Aquarium Artisans

Jeremy, Jennifer, thank you for the hospitality today hosting CORA. Had a great time, grabbed a cool frag, and saw a very cool bandsaw.
    PEACE.....from Zeppelin

I wish I had the time to run down there. I know I missed a good one!!!

Comment

It was great. We all had a good time just talking and hanging out. We did manage to grab a few really nice corals and 1 new fish.
      This is my reef tank
      There are many like it
      But this one is mine

93 Gallon Rimless Cube, Full Apex, 2x Kessil A360WE, Bashsea Twisted Skimmer, 2x Geo Media Reactors, Maxspect Gyre 150, Bubble Magus Doser, 30 Gallon Geo Sump, 20 Gallon Geo Fuge

Comment

Still bummed I missed this one

Comment

Sorry guys, I just saw this (I have a hard time keeping up with the boards!!)

Thank you guys for coming down and hanging out with us, we are happy to host CORA any time! We loved having you here!

Comment

Aquarium Artisans rocks! Jenn & Jeremy, the owners are fantastic people to deal with...Will do business again and again with this group!
            Last edited by aquavista99; 03-18-2015, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Another big thanks to Jeremy and Jenn. Shane and I took a trip down again yesterday. Got some sweet Hawaiian PE zoas. I'll try and get some pics up when they open completely. Picked up some Red Agaves and a cool ligt pink with green mouth that I'm sure has a cool name as well.
              PEACE.....from Zeppelin

Comment

Lol. It was fun. You'll have to share your pics. Especially the reefer glasses.
                This is my reef tank
                There are many like it
                But this one is mine

93 Gallon Rimless Cube, Full Apex, 2x Kessil A360WE, Bashsea Twisted Skimmer, 2x Geo Media Reactors, Maxspect Gyre 150, Bubble Magus Doser, 30 Gallon Geo Sump, 20 Gallon Geo Fuge

Comment

Ya, I promised Jenn I would bring some good tequila down with me, but she had to provide the shot glasses. In true reefer fashion, the perfect 'reefer' shot glasses were provided. :beer:

PEACE.....from Zeppelin

Comment

El Mayor FTW!

Comment

I think I expanded the El Mayor fan base by a couple. :beer:
                      PEACE.....from Zeppelin

Comment

That's one of the few things I miss about working down in Mexico. I could get some great tequila down there for CHEAP!
                        Vaughn

IM Fusion Nuvo 20G, Ghost Skimmer, Kessil A360WE, Neptune Apex, Neptune Apex DOS, Gyre 130, Tunze 3155 ATO,

Comment

Nice. Although getting good tequila cheap would mean way too many siestas for yours truly.
                          PEACE.....from Zeppelin

Comment

Funny story: While working in Mexico I was invited to a dinner/cook out at one of the local executive's house. In attendance was a couple from the town of Tequila. After dinner and a few drinks I asked the couple, "What's the deal with the worm in tequila?" I'm thinking they're from Tequila so they should know, right? The husband replied, "Oh we don't do that here - that's just for you gringos!" Classic!
                            Vaughn

IM Fusion Nuvo 20G, Ghost Skimmer, Kessil A360WE, Neptune Apex, Neptune Apex DOS, Gyre 130, Tunze 3155 ATO,

Comment

Working...
                            X