Mrs wages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs wages

So ive been using Kents kalkwasser and just ran out. So i read the mrs wages is the same supplement as kalkwasser. Does it work the same way with keeping calc and alk up?

Just started using this about 3 to 4 weeks ago and it works accordingly. I supplement my calcium reactor with the kalk, and it seems to be working great at adding additional carbonate and calcium as well as elevating pH (which was my main goal).

Comment

Works the same just a lot cheaper.

Comment

So where can i pick it up locally?

Comment

Walmart might still have some left. It will be in the canning supplies area. If not try Zettlers hardware or Tractor supply company.

Comment

Do you have a kitchen? Assuming you do, save yourself some cash and make your own two part. I used B-Ionic for a couple years, but switched to this recipe and have seen exactly the same results.

Comment

If you are near the Dublin area I pick my Mrs wages up at the Kroger market center off sawmill just north of 270. Its with the paper products.

Comment

biggest difference ive seen is less wages dissolves into water column in my drip doser. results are the same in tank, just use more wages as to kalk i hear
                corey

Comment

4 krogers down and 2 walmarts and none to be found

Comment

Are you looking in the canning supplies?
                    Bill
                    Creativity is intelligence having fun.

Comment

ya 3 krogers had the jars, some canning salt and some pectin stuff. One has mrs wages dill pickle stuff

Comment

this is what im looking for correct?

http://store.mrswagesstore.com/mrswagpiclim.html

Comment

Yep that is it, have been looking for it also and no luck so far

Comment

Try looking on ebay...I just searched it and came up with some results...not sure on shipping but worth a shot.

Comment

coming to C-Bus on Sunday. My local grocery has about 8 jars. I'd be happy to bring it with me. However, I do have a limited window to meet on Sunday AM. Polaris would be the best stop.

OR, I could ship multiple jars to one location.

pedro

Comment

Working...
                              X