Corals for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corals for sale

Taking down a 120g reef tank. Several corals are available for immediate pickup. Feel free to make an offer on multiple pieces.
    Green hammer 2 heads $15, Bluetip acro frags $10, multi color lobo $50, favites $25, red lobo $20, short tentacle purple rim plate coral $25, large short tentacle multi color plate coral $40, devils hand frags $5, blue ridge frags $10, rock with 1 orange and 2 blue ricordea polyps, small colony of zoanthids and blue ridge $40, pink pulsing xenia $10, rock with green palys $15-20, tall purple ribbon gorgonian $20, green hairy mushrooms $5-10, breeding pair of yellow-tail damsels. Probably missed a few things here

I'm not able to respond to pm's for some reason I am located on the north side off of morse road near 71.

Comment

I would be interested in stopping by in the morning sometime this weekend if that works for you.

Comment

Coral Beauty Angel $20 (must pick up 12.28)
        Pygmy Cherub angel $20

Comment

I'm interested in the blue tip acro, gorg and both plates
          Adam

35 gallon GEO mixed reef tank; 2 Kessil 160s; full apex and mp10.

Comment

pm me your number, I'm not able to respond to pm's

Comment

Is the rock with the mushrooms and zoas still available 614-440-0846

Comment

debbieray it is currently available I will text you in the morning

Comment

Rubbermaid 50 gallon stock tank - $35

Comment

How much were you asking for the damsels?

Comment

The only remaining item is the Rubbermaid stock tank. This must go prior to Saturday evening

Comment

Working...
                      X