Corals For Sale - Getting Out of Hobby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corals For Sale - Getting Out of Hobby

I've decided to get out of the hobby so I'll be selling my livestock first. The first person with cash in hand gets the item - I won't hold items. I'm located on the far East side between Etna and Pataskala. PM me if you're interested in something. If someone wants to buy all the livestock I'm willing to work out a deal. All prices are "Or Best Offer".

01. Display rock with TWO Jawbreaker mushrooms, VERY large colony of Armageddon Zoas (conservative estimate is at least 200 polyps) and Pinkberry monti - $200.00.
    02. Favia (can't remember the name of it but it's super nice and colorful) fully encrusted on a Mag Rock - $50.00.
    03. Mated pair of Snowflake clowns (from one of Mantis' broods) - $75.00.
    04. Large colony of Vampire in Drag zoas (conservative estimate is at least 100 polyps) - $100.00.
    05. Colony of Spiderman zoas (estimate there to be at least 50 polyps) - $75.00.
    06. Small frag of Armageddon zoas (they popped off on their own - about 10-15 polyps) - $25.00.
    07. Small frag of Vampire in Drag zoas (they popped off on their own - about 10 polyps) - $25.00
    08. Black Urchin (not pictured but he's a good grazer) - $10.00.
    09. Peppermint shrimp (if I can catch him) - $5.00.
    10. Pistol shrimp (if I can catch him - rarely ever see him but I hear him all the time) - $10.00.

I don't sell stuff very often so, as I stated above, all prices are "Or Best Offer". Once I have the livestock sold I'll be posting the hardware which is all high-quality, name-brand equipment and I have a lot of it. Thanks for looking!
    4. Armageddon Zoas - about 15 polyps 2. Favia and Mag Rock 3. Mated pair of Picasso clowns (approx 2 years old)
    Vaughn

IM Fusion Nuvo 20G, Ghost Skimmer, Kessil A360WE, Neptune Apex, Neptune Apex DOS, Gyre 130, Tunze 3155 ATO,

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure someone will get some good deals.

Comment

Comment

Pm sent
        Adam

35 gallon GEO mixed reef tank; 2 Kessil 160s; full apex and mp10.

Comment

I am interested in #6 and & when is a good time to come look at them? You may also text or call me at 614-440-0846

Comment

I've received an offer on my whole set up so this is all on hold for now pending cash in hand.
            Vaughn

IM Fusion Nuvo 20G, Ghost Skimmer, Kessil A360WE, Neptune Apex, Neptune Apex DOS, Gyre 130, Tunze 3155 ATO,

Comment

Did this all sell?

Comment

Originally posted by mkerns View Post
                Did this all sell?
                No, the buyer flaked so all the corals are still available.
                Vaughn

Comment

Updated pricing:

01. Display rock with TWO Jawbreaker mushrooms, VERY large colony of Armageddon Zoas (conservative estimate is at least 200 polyps) and Pinkberry monti - $175.00.
                  02. Favia (can't remember the name of it but it's super nice and colorful) fully encrusted on a Mag Rock - $45.00.
                  03. Mated pair of Snowflake clowns (from one of Mantis' broods) - $50.00.
                  04. Large colony of Vampire in Drag zoas (conservative estimate is at least 100 polyps) - $85.00.
                  05. Colony of Spiderman zoas (estimate there to be at least 50 polyps) - $65.00.
                  Vaughn

Comment

Interested in Spider-Man zoas you may also call or text me at 614-440-0846

Comment

Can you let me know what corals are left

Comment

Do you have any of your smaller colonies of zoas left?

Comment

Im interested in details of the full setup that you've got. I could not figure out how to PM you as I've been MIA for quite some time. Please email me at joekpayne@hotmail.com or pm me and maybe I can respond. I'd be very interested in getting the whole kit and kabootle off of you. Thanks, Joe

Comment

Do you still have the Mated pair of Snowflake clowns?

Comment

I am interested in the zoas with jaw breakers and monti if you still have it. Please get ahold of me at 419-303-6283

Comment

Working...
                              X