Homebrewing setup - trade for pump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homebrewing setup - trade for pump

I'm looking for a good condition external return pump, and also looking to trade my homebrewing setup (health issues have restricted me to much less beer drinking due to the delicious carbs). Looking to trade for a pump that is capable of 800+ gallons at about 12' of head height, something like a reeflo, panworld or Japanese iwaki.

So if you have a pump lying around and would be interested in a trade, let me know. I would be happy to guide you in brewing your first batch. Note this is an extract/partial mash/BIAB setup, not an all grain setup. I actually prefer it as brewing is much faster. Please PM me for details or if you wanted to make a purchase offer instead of a trade.

Homebrew equipment list:
    -stovetop brew kettle, lid, stir paddle
    -thermometer
    -plastic bucket fermentor
    -plastic "the bubbler" fermentor
    -glass carboy fermentor
    -auto-siphon
    -oxygenator kit (O2 can, filter, hose, airstone, regulator)
    -yeast lab kit (stir plate, stir bar, flask)
    -All sanitizer and airlocks you'll need
    -hydrometer (for calculating alcohol content)
    -Lots of empty bottles (a lot of flip tops)
    -Manual capper and bottle caps
    -Brewing journal
    -Box of misc supplies related to homebrewing

Ingredients:
    -Northern brewer partial mash kit for a 5 gallon batch of "John Palmer's Elevenses"
    -leftover priming sugar and LME for doing yeast cultures
    -Misc adjuncts (coriander, irish moss, whirfloc, etc..)
    -Soda extracts (for the kids)
    -Dry brewing yeast packets

Homebrewing was really a joy for me, I'm even a BJCP judge and used to judge homebrew competitions. But I'm serious about my health so the homebrewing has to go. Like I said, I would be happy to teach you on your first batch and hook you up with more local resources (where to buy supplies, usergroups, etc..).
    BUILDING OUT:
    75g corner acrylic pentagon DT with repurposed AIO chambers for marinepure reactor
    3x 50g acrylic frag tanks
    100g rubbermaid sump

This has been sold.
    BUILDING OUT:
    75g corner acrylic pentagon DT with repurposed AIO chambers for marinepure reactor
    3x 50g acrylic frag tanks
    100g rubbermaid sump

Comment

Working...
    X