update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update

With much help my tank is starting to take shape. I cant wait for coraline to cover the epoxy. lol.

I digress.

On tuesday i'll be having a 40g 36x18 with nice cabinet display refugium installed next to this with a DSB.

But the cube is starting to fill up with more sticks!

I had one PH mishap, and bleached a lot of things, but most of them that didn't straight up die are starting to come back nicely.

When the corals grow out that is going to look awesome!
    Adam

35 gallon GEO mixed reef tank; 2 Kessil 160s; full apex and mp10.

Comment

Hah, yea thats the plan anyways. Lots of sticks

Comment

Nice tank bro!!! Love the rock work!

Comment

Thanks bill. Only a matter of time until a 400g upgrade. Hahaha

Comment

Lol me too!! I've actually been thinking about a plywood tank build. But will have to wait till my kids are 18, which isn't far away lol. I just recently got my old 60 cube back from chris and working on setting it up with all high end sps. Already have a few high ends coming at the end of the month. That's a good start with the few that I already have.

Comment

60 cube is a really great size. I love the height.

Comment

When I do set up again, thats what I want is a cube of some sort and it will have branching rock work with sps only just like yours grizz minus the sand. Keep your eyes open for a cube! Even if I dont setup for awile I want to find one and hold on to it.
                Steve

Comment

Phishy business helped me set up my 40g display refugium with DSB today! Running some decent T5's over it on a 9 hours on 3 hours off for now. Will be adding the more ornamental macro algae's tomorrow. Will obv change the light schedule if I fill out my main display and feel the need to add a frag rack in there. lol.

Thanks phishy. Cant wait to seed this bed and see all kinds of worms and fun stuff playing around in there.

Comment

Got some algae in there and a rock to help seed the sand bed!

Comment

Working...
                    X