please post picks of your reef tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please post picks of your reef tanks

hey everyone, I wanted to start a thread to show our tanks to one another. Ill start with mine!

Nice looking tank Bill. I really like your pinks zoanthids and those anthias. What kind are they?

Comment

Thanks Jason! There lyretail anthias. A male and a female. One of my fav fish. They have beautiful color.i got the female when she was as small as a dime. Then i picked the male up when it was a little bigget then a dime

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
        Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Comment

Yeah, those are cool. I had in my mind that they would pick at coral polyps, but I was obviously confused.

...cheap too...Live Aquaria had them for like $25/pop.

Comment

If your going to post picts why not the rest of the info, like gallons equipment, fish etc.

Joe I like that fish in your tank holding the camera!!!
            Bill
            Creativity is intelligence having fun.

Comment

Comment

My BioCube 29 Mixed Reef: Steves's LED's Retrofit, 2 x MP10WES, 25% WC every 3weeks, 2 x Allard's Clowns, Blue Damsel, Sixline Wrasse

~Joe C.
                60 cube

Comment

155 Bowfront mixed reef

155 gallon bowfront dt, 100 gallon basement sump, 20 gallon long fuge, reeflo hammerhead, Auqua Euro 250

Comment

Oops
                    155 gallon bowfront dt, 100 gallon basement sump, 20 gallon long fuge, reeflo hammerhead, Auqua Euro 250

Comment

there is a lot of nice looking Tanks good job.my Question is this what lighting are you Guys using and what salt?

Comment

i use redsea coral pro salt, and use 3 of the 120 watt chinese (black box) leds. looking to upgrade the lights next

Comment

Here is my 120.

Comment

keeping mermaids in captivitiy is just cruel

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X