See less

My other hobby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice! *I've dabbled in woodworking a number of times over the years but I'm waay too impatient for a project of that scope. *If you haven't already I highly recommend checking out woodwerks in Gahanna. *Much bigger selection of lumber vs Woodcraft and very good pricing to boot. *

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMark View Post
      Very nice! *I've dabbled in woodworking a number of times over the years but I'm waay too impatient for a project of that scope. *If you haven't already I highly recommend checking out woodwerks in Gahanna. *Much bigger selection of lumber vs Woodcraft and very good pricing to boot. *
      TYVM! I go to both places actually. Woodcraft had the Sapele on special due to a bulk buy. I purchase most of my lumber (local, domestic species only) at Almindingers Sawmill in Joihnstown. WAAAAAAY better prices than either WC or WW offer, and a huge selection of rough cut that you can choose from. The first time I went there they pointed me to the barn and said "just stop back at the office on your way out". Anymore, I just go straight to the barn and load up, then stop by the office to pay Aimee (and cash talks!)
      Last edited by billdogg; 07-12-2017, 07:38 PM.
      I can't help that I get older, but you can't make me grow up!

Comment

So they can't be uploaded from tapatalk either! Because I tried that and I tried Photobucket awhile back and got the same error. In fact, jason I think it was you who asked what sort of issues I was having uploading images a few months back.

Either way, it doesn't even matter. Bill does great work, there is no doubt about that.

Corey

Comment

Corey - Thanks for the kind words! I have started using Imgur with good success
          I can't help that I get older, but you can't make me grow up!

Comment

Working...
          X