This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevedave83 View Post
    hi guys i have some old equipment that i dont want, i have 48" PC 4 bulb custom hood with ballastes, i have two ramdom powerheads, not sure what they are and a hang on the back cpr overflow with air pump and drainage hose. when ever anyone wants them please let me know and you can have them. Even if you want them to just destroy or mess with them you can have them i just want them gone, thanks

Bump on the power compacts. They're taking up room in our closet.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by stevedave83 View Post
        hi guys i have some old equipment that i dont want, i have 48" PC 4 bulb custom hood with ballastes, i have two ramdom powerheads, not sure what they are and a hang on the back cpr overflow with air pump and drainage hose. when ever anyone wants them please let me know and you can have them. Even if you want them to just destroy or mess with them you can have them i just want them gone, thanks

Thanks guys, this is all pending/gone! Nice meeting you, Lisa!

Comment

If you still have the overflow I can get it tonight or at the food meeting. If you had another taker in the meantime, that is fine also.

Comment

nope still have it i personally wont be home tonight but lnm130 will be and yeah ill be at the meeting so i could give it then too. you will want to check with her to make sure its ok to stop by

Comment

I'll bring it tonight, sure!

Comment

Miscellanious plumbing 1 1/2"

No longer needed. If you need it, it's yours. I can bring it to my work which is in Groveport instead of making the trip to Lancaster. The union is 2" with 1 1/2 reducers.

Comment

base rock

Did some cleaning today,(now I feel like a hoader!) So I have 50 lbs. of nice base rock that needs to go to a good home.

take some or take all. FREE!!!!!! I will be at the picnic this weekend so I can bring it with me!
                  Thanks
                  Sheila

Comment

hey ill take it but i wont be able to make the picnic because i work i could also give you a zoa frag or something for it let me know i think i live close to you

Comment

sorry lol im talking about the live rock

Comment

rock is pending! Bill your next in line if it falls through!

Comment

cool, let me know

Comment

rock

Rock is gone! It was nice meeting you Charles!

Comment

Ill take the PVC Jason

Comment

John, I got rid of the pvc a month or so ago. Forgot all about this thread.
                                Sorry dude

Comment

Working...
                                X