Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Matt. If you are going to the party today and can bring it, I'll take it. I have a few other NPS corals that do well in my system.

Comment

• The gorg has found a new home.

Comment

• Live rock....20-25 pounds maybe. Just pulled from my tank today. No aptasia or whatnot, although some pieces MAY HAVE VERMATID SNAILS. I have a few in my tank.

Corey

Comment

• Two Hydor Koralia Evolution Powerheads up for grabs. These were on my 75 gallon and moved water great. Just upgraded to Jeabo RW8's. First come first serve.

Comment

• I have an overflow box that was given to me, looking to give it to someone else that needs it
            -Travis-

Comment

• doing some clearing out of overgrown stuff in my tank. i have quite a few good size toadstools, nothing fancy kind of a light pink in color. Hate to pitch em. Free to anyone willing to come get them.

Comment

• I'm getting out of the hobby and GIVING AWAY my entire setup, thousands of dollars invested. I want it to go to an enthusiast or someone new to the hobby, a turn-key system. I have an absolute ton of accessories and items that go with it from food, chems, refractometer, etc (you name it, it probably comes with it, except for the LED lights, those aren't included.).

A partial list:

29g tank w/ 10g sump
                ASM Mini-G skimmer
                CPR Backpack Overflow system
                Aqua Lifter system for overflow in case the power goes out w/ extra Aqua Lifter
                100w heater
                Return pump
                Stand
                Algae clip
                Power head
                Two magnetic scrapers
                Power Center timer setup
                30lbs of live rock
                Pencil Urchin
                Rock Urchin
                Red Hawkfish
                Flametail Blenny
                Sapphire Damsel
                Picasso Clown
                Assorted clean-up crew
                Chiton

We moved to the country and it's difficult out here to have time for the tank with my wife's new job and me traveling a lot more. Again, we want the system to go to an enthusiast, I'm not worried about money. All we ask is that the party does the tear down and transport on a weekend day, and everything needs to go at once, please.

We're near Zanesville. Please send me an email through my profile here and we can discuss.

Thanks again, CORA. It's been a fantastically rewarding hobby and I've met a lot of great people on here!

~Anthony
                Last edited by DarkFormula; 03-05-2017, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Wow. Sorry to see you go! Best of luck!

Comment

• Pending pick-up!

Comment

• Anthony, sorry to see you leaving man. It was weird, I was literally talking about you 1 hour prior to you posting this

corey

Comment

• have a huge plate abut the size of my hand need to make room in my frag tank located in marion ohio free too someone that wants it pm me or call 7403615746 i can send pics

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonwible View Post
                          have a huge plate abut the size of my hand need to make room in my frag tank located in marion ohio free too someone that wants it pm me or call 7403615746 i can send pics
                          i have baby hands

Comment

• Look at Trump Jr. up in here

Comment

• lol

Comment

Working...
                              X