This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIF(pay it forward) Thread

I'll start this Pay it forward movement! I have a 5gallon Kent Aquadoser. If anybody can use it, they can have it. Come pick it up tonight or next week during the evening sometime.

Nice, I will see what I can come up with. I know I gots all sorts of stuff laying around being tripped over. Lets make this a productive thread.

Comment

5 lbs or so of BASE rock for a sump or tank. i could use getting rid
      corey

Comment

I have a nice sized Domino Damsel I need to re-home. If nobody is interested in a few days I will take him to a LFS. I have had him for over a year. Offering to someone who need a good beginner fish.

Comment

I love that we have this thread! I took advantage of one at the Michigan swap and got two free plate corals. I know I have some extra pumps down stairs somewhere. I'll post them up when I have time to go through them!

Comment

Originally posted by JGoody View Post
            I have a nice sized Domino Damsel I need to re-home. If nobody is interested in a few days I will take him to a LFS. I have had him for over a year. Offering to someone who need a good beginner fish.

PM sent
            Adam

35 gallon GEO mixed reef tank; 2 Kessil 160s; full apex and mp10.

Comment

I'm over flowing with Chaeto at the moment, and theres already 2-3 for sale threads on RC, so rather than throw it in the trash, I have a few quart bags of chaeto if anyone wants it.

PM me, you have to collect it from Lewis Center

Comment

Originally Posted by Walkette
                I will bring it to the meeting on Jan 19th
                -Eshopps PSK-75 in sump protein skimmer-
                For aquariums up to 75 gallons. Includes pump with mesh wheel impeller. Slant neck design for optimum skimming. Collection cup is easy to remove for cleaning. Easy to set up. Constructed of acrylic. Diameter 3", Height 19", Footprint 9"L x 4"W. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thanks for looking.

I will take it to cycle the 75g fowlr we are building and will pass it on to another member once the bio load increases and we get a beckett skimmer

It's yours
                Also I have a suggestion far as equipment that may have a monetary value.

Pay it forward is equipment that is useful, that a club member is willing to give to another club member that is in need.

This is a situation of honesty, if you don't need it any more you can't sell it you have to give it back to the club member so they can give it to someone else in need.

Also a list of equipment that would be available.

CORA members thoughts and input on this.

Comment

I have 10 gal tank that i am not using. Holds water, if anyone needs it let me know.

Comment

I have one of the kalkenstein that were built with George at one of the meetings. I decided to go the 2 part DIY dosing so not needing this. Has a MJ600 but looks like it needs correct hose clamps and some 1/4" tubing. Thought I would check to see if anyone needs one of these, but please use it, don't sell it!! I am testing the honor system here!! PM me if you could use it!

Comment

Balls

Bag o bio balls free to good home never used about gallOn size pm me if your in need of them.

Comment

Got 1 piece of live rock not working in to my setup and can't fit it anywhere else. Bout the size of a grape fruit, some coraline on it.

Comment

5 - 10 lbs dry rock from reef systems

As it says free to good home wire brushed already just don't need it, got too much they say no returns ( some non sense about it being irresponsible for him to take back his own un used rock because he cant be sure what you might have done with it hahahahhahahhahhaahh ) possibly you can trust me. lol

Comment

20L Mesh top

I have a nylon screen mesh top that fits a 20L I have no use for am surre somebody can use it

Comment

Kalkenstein has gone to Josh (Bioreef) Sorry to the many who have requested!

He said he would relist once he got his set up from Geo!

Jeff

Originally posted by thefat1 View Post
                              I have one of the kalkenstein that were built with George at one of the meetings. I decided to go the 2 part DIY dosing so not needing this. Has a MJ600 but looks like it needs correct hose clamps and some 1/4" tubing. Thought I would check to see if anyone needs one of these, but please use it, don't sell it!! I am testing the honor system here!! PM me if you could use it!

Comment

Working...
                              X