Matt's Corals - Gahanna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's Corals - Gahanna

Just realized that Matt opened a retail store in Gahanna but I haven't seen anything on here about it. Apparently it's been open since November. I wandered in yesterday to take a look around. Very nice setup, clean well organized and stocked store , beautiful frag tanks ,and a very large selection. I suggest checking it out if you're in the area.

Interesting. I didn't know that. I wonder if the retail guys know there are fish geeks on the other side of town also...

Comment

They seem to be focused on the east side for sure, though that doesnt bother me Matt's is pretty nice. Someone should talk him into liking our club more!

Comment

What do you mean Rusty? Those reefers on the 'other' side of town have AA. What more could you need?

Comment

Yeah, I was waiting for someone to say that.

I was over at Aquarium Adventure last fall when I was building the Koi pond because I needed a bigger liner and thought it might be cheaper than paying to ship one. Boy was I wrong. I ended up getting a thicker Michelin EPDM liner online for about a third of what they were charging for the lower quality, thinner liner.

Comment

A guy in my office has recently gotten into keeping freshwater tanks. Very enthusiastic but still pretty beginner level of knowledge. He's been talking about getting a weekend job at aquarium adventure, I guess a friend of his works there. He said that employee discount is something like 80-90% off, take from that what you want.

Comment

hm.... how long do you gotta work there before discount applies. weekend job meaning 'A weekend' lol

Comment

Working...
              X