Calling Mantis and The Wall O' Tunze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Mantis and The Wall O' Tunze

I am planning my future peninsula tank and I came across the Wall O' Tunze. I think this is great. I was already leaning towards external waveboxes. So I am posting to find out as much as possible about the Wall. For instance 1) Have you changed anything about the wall? 2) Are there things you would change if you haven't made changes. 3) What is the bottom center hole in the wall for? Thanks in advance and please post some pics of your tank. I bet it rocks. Mantis

Your more than welcome to come over and see the tank.
    located in Westerville. Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis View Post
      Your more than welcome to come over and see the tank.
      located in Westerville. Brad
      I live in San Antonio Texas so that probably isn't happening anytime soon. I first tried to find you on R2R and a member there pointed me to CORA. I am looking for all the pros/cons of your wall setup. What would you do differently? Do you still use Tunze powerheads? I am asking because as the powerheads get smaller does that cause problems since you can't change the wall hole size. Would you add more powerheads behind the wall, less? Would you make the width behind the wall, larger, smaller? New pics would also be helpful. Thank you.

Jeff

Comment

Sorry mark, that would be me that pointed him towards you and this site.

corey

Comment

WHAT?!?! he's not up for the smooth sunday drive from texas to ohio?

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyMint View Post
            WHAT?!?! he's not up for the smooth sunday drive from texas to ohio?

I have never been to Ohio. Maybe one day. I do think having hidden waveboxes is a great way to get flow in a peninsula tank without having to do a closed loop system or powerheads on both ends. I would really like as much information as possible on this great concept.

Originally posted by BIECAKA View Post
            Sorry mark, that would be me that pointed him towards you and this site.

corey
            I don't have AEFW.
            Last edited by MockandRoll; 09-20-2017, 11:09 PM.

Comment

So should I take the silence as you don't want to discuss your Peninsula tank on the forum? If so can we talk via phone or email? @Mantis

Comment

Working...
              X