diving certification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diving certification

any one know any specific diving instructors around columbus?

Yep! Our very own Ramon (Hystrix). He teaches at the place in Hilliard.

Comment

Yeah, that's the big one in town now. I really liked the one over near Micro Center, but I think they were just too big to be able to support the shop unfortunately, plus the internet killed a lot of those brick and mortar places.

Comment

I didn't know Ramon taught diving, I've been wanting to get my cert as well
        -Travis-

Comment

thanks jason, didnt even think about it.

Comment

Would be awesome to get this. Any idea of cost and time required?
            ==> New 210 Miracles Starphire Build in Progress!

Comment

ive tried to pm him, ill look up the bussiness and post back here when i get some info, maybe we could do a little group thing at the bussines. its something ive always wanted to do and going to the keys and seeing some of the stuff i saw made me want it even more lmao

Comment

Aquatic Adventures in Hilliard. Its $400, which includes online training, 16 hours of onsite training and 4 certification dives in circleville. I am starting mine next week. Its like 4x4 hour classes during the week and 2 days of diving on a weekend (they also have weekend class too). You need to buy dive mask, snorkel and flippers tho, they provide everything else.

Not sure if they're any good, but I have heard nothing but good things about them.

Comment

Working...
                X