Photo & Video Albums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo & Video Albums

I'm sure most of you are aware of the issue related to Photobucket not allowing images to be posted on forums. Since posting photos is a necessary part of our hobby, we have enabled Albums for all paid CORA members. Below is a short video about how to use Albums.

A few things to point out:
    • You don't need to upload images directly into the Album located in your profile before posting, like the video shows. You can upload the images directly into the post and they will populate your Album.
    • To add photos within the post, click on the camera icon on the top left of the posting box. At the bottom, click 'Upload' or 'Select from Photo Album' if the photo was previously added to your Album.
    • Currently we are allowing storage of up to 250 megabytes within your Album.
    • Please do not host images here and link to them from other sites.

Post here if you have any questions.

That's a fantastic addition. Sucks that photobucket, well, sucks now so this is a nice easy way to get the same results!
    500 gallon build in slo-mo progress...

Comment

when i try and upload they say they exceed the amount of space. i don't know how to make them smaller
      155 gallon bowfront dt, 100 gallon basement sump, 20 gallon long fuge, reeflo hammerhead, Auqua Euro 250

Comment

Nice thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tick1962 View Post
          when i try and upload they say they exceed the amount of space. i don't know how to make them smaller
          Are you trying to upload multiple images at once or only a single image? I see you just posted a photo of your stand for sale.

Comment

no i tried to upload 1 photo the one i posted was one online sorta like mine.
            155 gallon bowfront dt, 100 gallon basement sump, 20 gallon long fuge, reeflo hammerhead, Auqua Euro 250

Comment

Working...
            X