Water storage tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water storage tanks

Where do you guys get your tanks for storing fresh/salt water at? I'm looking at ntotank at a 50 gallon but $100 seems silly to me even though I know that's a pretty good price compared to some I've seen... is there a good option that doesn't cost so much? Trying to keep the evil wife glances as I collect all the stuff I need for my tank to a minimum, and this one got the worst eye roll so far lol.
    500 gallon build in slo-mo progress...

could just get a brute trash can instead. but those are nicer for sure
    -Travis-

Comment

i was looking into these same tanks and it's the shipping that gets you. pretty sure norwesco is in lancaster but they charge a 35 dollar pickup fee. rural king has comparable tanks with free shipping online but they are like 4-6 weeks backlogged
      155 gallon bowfront dt, 100 gallon basement sump, 20 gallon long fuge, reeflo hammerhead, Auqua Euro 250

Comment

Ouch, didn't see the shipping I may just go with brutes again. They work, just ugly!

Comment

I have a 35 gallon I was going to unload if you want one on the cheap. It could use a little cleaning, but it's pretty clean.

Comment

Is it one of the tall ones, and how much would you like for it?

Comment

It's one of the ones your school janitor used. I think it is about 38-40" tall. How does $10 sound?

Comment

Working...
              X