UPS came today with my new skimmer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS came today with my new skimmer!

My MRC MR-4R came today, I felt like a little kid at Christmas! Then I opened the box...

500 gallon build in slo-mo progress...

I don't see any pictures...

corey

Comment

Odd.

Comment

Lets try this..

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Not a fan of imgur but I guess that works. So now I have to hope UPS will actually pay a claim... Or I'm out a good bit of money

Comment

That's horrible! I hope you are able to get it replaced.

Comment

Wow!!! I hope they make it right for sure! That's a beast of a skimmer.

Corey

Comment

Thanks guys. It is a monster skimmer and sadly they don't make them anymore so I'll have to go smaller with the mrc mr-3r or go way bigger with the 6r

Comment

ouch. That's aweful. Looks li ke they broke it in every possible place!

Comment

As a UPS employee I cringe everytime I see something tank related as I know there's a good chance its going to have a rough trip. Its no better with FedEx either. Sadly to say but our systems aren't designed to be gentle. Hopefully they will make it right for you.

Comment

I work in logistics too so yea, I know how it goes for sure. It's probably the same at every logistics company across the globe unfortunately. People just see a box as work, especially if it's heavy or awkward, they just want to chuck the box in the easiest fashion for them and be done with it. I'm supposed to have final word from them tomorrow but am worried as there is no damage at all to the box. But a UPS employee packaged the skimmer so they can't say it was due to poor packaging since the outer box wasn't damaged. I just don't know, I'm worried I'm about to be out of a good bit of cash and my wife will put the brakes on tank before I even get started :/

Comment

Where's a good acrylic worker when you need one, it could have been possibly repaired.

corey

Comment

Working...
                              X