Here's a laugh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a laugh

So my sister decided to help me out while I was out today by cleaning my salt mixing container.(brute 20 gallon) She was having a hard time with it so she used Dow scrubbing bubbles to clean it out. Then went on to clean the mixing pump with it as well. Glad I didn't let her do the water change for me. LOL
    Lindsey

Geez, good thing she didn't decide to clean the display tank. Those scrubbing bubbles will get your corals nice and clean, a nice tone of white, and dead... they'll be dead too.

Comment

Originally posted by Porky View Post
      Geez, good thing she didn't decide to clean the display tank. Those scrubbing bubbles will get your corals nice and clean, a nice tone of white, and dead... they'll be dead too.
      Got that right. She wanted to.
      Lindsey

Comment

Glad everything worked out well for you (and your reef pets)....talk about being on the edge of the cliff with that helping hand. Next time, just pass on the free help from family members.

Comment

Originally posted by aquavista99 View Post
          Glad everything worked out well for you (and your reef pets)....talk about being on the edge of the cliff with that helping hand. Next time, just pass on the free help from family members.
          Thanks. You got it.
          Lindsey

Comment

Working...
          X