New tank?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tank?

I am wanting to do a larger tank. I currently have my 8gal bio cube and it is doing good but want some thing larger. Maybe a bigger cube or 40 breeder. Can you all give me some pros and cons or suggestions thanks in advance.

I'd highly suggest a 40 gallon breeder. It's one of the best small tanks. It has an amazing footprint.

Comment

That's what I was thinking but it's so nice to have all in one. But on the other hand I have only set up and maintained my 8 gal

Comment

Trust me, once you have a sump to hide equipment and increase water volume (stability) you will never go back.

Comment

I'm not sure if the deal is going on but Petco had a $1 per gallon going on a week and a half ago. I picked up a 40 breeder for my sump build for $40.

Comment

What size sump would I need for a 40 because the sale is still going might just pick up a sump tank also

Comment

The bigger the better!

Comment

if you are doing a diy a 40 is a great tank because it is cheap and can be drilled easily. it also is a great size as it allows enough depth to have a good swimming space for fish. if you built your own stand you could also use a 30 long for a sump which is a great size to make into a sump. we used them in the fish store I used to work at. they were good tanks to work with.

Comment

Working...
                X