Who's the biggest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the biggest?

Which member has the largest system in total water volume? My guess has to be Mantis... And who has the smallest system?.
    Adam

35 gallon GEO mixed reef tank; 2 Kessil 160s; full apex and mp10.

Mine is currently 26 gallons till the 180 is up

Comment

Maybe the smallest... Innovative Marine Nuvo 8 aquarium, that has an actual volume of 6 gallons.

Comment

Total water volume I have a 360g, 120 dark sump, 150g tank 55 g Rubbermaid, 150g Rubbermaid, 110g frag tank, 150g tank, 29g tank, and a 2' x 3' GEO skimmer all on one system. I also have a marine land cube (100 some g) and 20g frag tank on another system.

Comment

my total volume is around 1000 gal

Comment

I have a 3 gal biotope running in a JBJ Cubey. My avatar is a pic of the tank.
            ~Joe C.
            60 cube

Comment

Originally posted by Briney Dave View Post
              my total volume is around 1000 gal
              That is crazy! The amount of salt and RO water….
              Adam

Comment

yep but the students get a ton of space to do their investigations and the display tank is big enough to grab eyes and minds its very worth it

Comment

This one's a pretty biggie, Tim out in Dayton "aquavista99" on here, had a 600 gallon built on site by Reef Savvy. It looks pretty incredible.
                  http://blog.aquanerd.com/2014/03/ree...ite-build.html

Comment

Originally posted by Porky View Post
                    This one's a pretty biggie, Tim out in Dayton "aquavista99" on here, had a 600 gallon built on site by Reef Savvy. It looks pretty incredible.
                    That is crazy. Nothing like an 8 ft long tank that is 30 high! Awesome dimensions!
                    Adam

Comment

I wanna bigger tank........

Kyle, dew2loud has a 900 gallon at he has in storage waiting to set it up. His sump is same size as my tank
                      He tried to sell it to me but for those of you that know, I live in an apartment........sure my complex would love to come in and see a mammoth tank in the living room!!

I'd love to see Tim's tank.....if you read this Tim.

Corey

Comment

Yep Tim's out here all the time, he may chime in and post some additional pics.

I was hoping to see this bad boy in person next Saturday after the WORC swap but Tim will be out of town that weekend.

Corey, your current tank is pretty darn massive, have the apartment folks seen it or said anything about it?

Comment

Originally posted by BIECAKA View Post
                          I wanna bigger tank........

Kyle, dew2loud has a 900 gallon at he has in storage waiting to set it up. His sump is same size as my tank
                          He tried to sell it to me but for those of you that know, I live in an apartment........sure my complex would love to come in and see a mammoth tank in the living room!!

I'd love to see Tim's tank.....if you read this Tim.

Corey
                          Just be glad your on the first floor Corey!
                          Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Porky View Post
                            It is true. I convinced Reef Savvy to close up shop for two weeks and fly up to Ohio from Miami, Fla. to build my dream tank. They brought Raymond, owner of ReefTop Aquariums with them to help with the build. It was a good time.

Comment

Awesome Tim!
                              Can you give us some details on lighting and flow for that hot tub?!

Comment

Working...
                              X