My new tank's ready!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new tank's ready!

I got an email today from George (GEO) and my new tank is ready! I have to say George's customer service is superb. He really fast-tracked the tank and got a whole new tank made in three weeks! One week of that was waiting for the right acrylic to be shipped. The whole way he emailed me with progress updates to let me know what was going on. The true measure of business is how they support their customers after the sale and (as we all know) George's support is second to none.

I should have the tank tomorrow night and will start getting it set back up this weekend!
    Vaughn

IM Fusion Nuvo 20G, Ghost Skimmer, Kessil A360WE, Neptune Apex, Neptune Apex DOS, Gyre 130, Tunze 3155 ATO,

congrats!!!
    nothing is worse than being in the dark when other people have parts of your project in their hands
    great to hear he was on top of everything and kept you in the loop !!!

cant wait to see it up and running !!

Comment

Niiice!
      Originally posted by FishNFun View Post
      I have to say George's customer service is superb...George's support is second to none.
      Could not agree more

Comment

Originally posted by Porky View Post
        Niiice!

Could not agree more
        +1
        PEACE.....from Zeppelin

Comment

Very nice. Is it any different then the first one he built for you?

Comment

It's pretty much the same but I had him add a couple small openings in the top so I can pass the Tunze connectors through. I mount the 6055's on the overflow wall and they have that square connector on them so the slots allow me to route the wire easily.

I went over to George's shop this afternoon and picked up the tank! His new shop is nice.
            Vaughn

IM Fusion Nuvo 20G, Ghost Skimmer, Kessil A360WE, Neptune Apex, Neptune Apex DOS, Gyre 130, Tunze 3155 ATO,

Comment

Working...
            X