Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTF is this?

    So I have this stuff all over my tank and in my sump. I touched it and now my finger it tingling.


  • #2
    Those are pineapple sponges....harmless filter feeders.

    Wont really make your finger tingle, maybe you touched a bristle worm.

    Comment


    • #3
      You'll find those little guys all over - sump baffles, overflow walls and pipes, etc. A good sign of diversity

      Comment


      • #4
        Ok cool. Thanks for the help

        Comment


        • #5
          If your finger was tingling, you may want to check for stray voltage

          Comment


          • #6
            It didn't happen untilI touched the pineapple sponge. Just use a volt meter to check for voltage?

            Comment

            Working...
            X