metal halide for 20 long

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metal halide for 20 long

im thinking of my lighting and its t5s or maybe metal halide if i can find a cheaper one im on a very tight budget could anyone direct me to a good cheap light source thanks

Ive got power compacts u could get off me. Thats what I used on my 30 gallon long. Bulbs brand new. Id watch mh on that small amount of water.

Comment

i just didnt want to under do it i plan to keep coral witch is going to be new to me what r you asking and how long is it and how many watts and k

Comment

I just know that when I put mh over my thirty it was too much evap and temp for my corals. I had sps and softies in ther.

Comment

thanks man ill keep that in mind

Comment

Based on the dimensions of the tank, I think I would lean more towards a t5 set up for a tank that shallow.
            Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Comment

ok so that will keep coral good then

Comment

yeah im a complete noob when it comes to corals

Comment

I would guess about anything other than High light loving SPS.
                  Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Comment

yes T5s and if you have the correct amount of bulbs you can keep anything my buddy runs t5s over his 20 long and grows sps, lps, and zoas

Comment

Working...
                    X