apex goes haywire after power outage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apex goes haywire after power outage

every time we have a power outage and my apex comes back online, the light timers and other stuff arent programmed like they was before the power outage, but when u look at the outlet its no different then before, thinknim gonna have to start a ticket with neptune to figure this issue out. im usinv fusion, any one else have this issue.

about to say screw it and erase everything and start over on it, rename all outlets ect,

Hey Bill. Are outlets turning all on after the power goes out? If not, can you describe what you're seeing?

Comment

mine disconnects from fusion and wont reconnect at a power outage. Its because the router is slower to turn back on than the APEX so it does not find an IP Address. So i wait until router fully boots back up then turn off and back on my APEX and it fixes everything. May be something similar in your case?

Comment

ok so, the electric went out got notifacation, it came back on and like grizzly said i have to reboot router for fusion to come back online. i have all outlets on, except the halide its on lighting control, and the time is set for 12:00 to 22:00. it was coming on ag those times before the outage. now after resetting every thing the light comes on at night and dont go off till the morning. i dont get it. i went back into fusion checked the time, turned the outlet off, then on then back to auto but still didnt work.

Comment

Lol. wow. mine always keeps its programming, just loses connection with fusion. thats weird. is your firmware up to date? I know corey called Neptune when his went all weird and they helped him fix it.

Comment

found the problem, i was looking in fusion didnt notice the date and time. it was set at 2009 jan on my display that i never look at lol. i switched it to auto but it doesnt do the correct date. manually put in the time and date and its fine,,,, prolly till the next outage lol. ill have to figure out why the auto function isnt working.

Comment

what is yalls time zone set at on your apex display? i gotta set mine at -17 or something like that to get my auto date set to work with the right time!

Comment

i think thats right bill.

Comment

sweet!! thanks man, just wanted to make sure. i fig if i turned it on auto it would pick it automatically bit it dont

Comment

Working...
                  X