GEO shallow 150

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEO shallow 150

Thought I'd start up with a teaser for the build to come. Currently waiting on the aluminum to come for my stand that I ordered and designed. The Aquarium will be the GEO lookdown that came from Phishy. Still buffing out the acrylic (so many scratches), but I'll get pictures out when I get further along
    -Travis-

Looking forward to seeing how you scape this! This is going to be good
    500 gallon build in slo-mo progress...

Comment

I hope so. I'm actually taking my time to do it correctly
      -Travis-

Comment

that will be cool, never seen a display tank that shallow. Are you going to have any rocks coming out of the water? like a tidal zone?

Comment

That's the plan. Yea not many tanks like this is why I was drawn to set it up as a display
          -Travis-

Comment

So I made some big headway on this build. Stand came today and I finally finished it. Need to make up some baffles on this sump and get the plumbing but it's starting to look nice
            -Travis-

Comment

This build is going to be very unique and super sweet I think, can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Comment

Unique is right. I'm tired of the classic glass box style aquarium. Clams are one of my favorite things and they look awful from the side so a look down will be perfect for me
                -Travis-

Comment

Thoughts on this aquascape?
                  -Travis-

Comment

I'm a big fan of having overhangs. It makes the space more realistic with the look of old branching corals instead of a pile of rock.

Comment

Working...
                    X