Nick's rimless 60 cube

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick's rimless 60 cube

I have already set this tank up. It is still very young, but i would like to start sharing it.

My beauty. My goals for this tank are to have a unique pair of clowns breeding, also house a shrimp, clam, anemone, and as much coral as i can cram into it.
    I'm using a jebao rw-8 for flow, and a jebao dc return pump to move water from my fish room to the display.

I just finished a 40b sump and installed it tonight. There was not enough room at all in the smaller sump i was using. I also plan on adding a frag tank to the system later on.

I am using an ebay LED light right now, but have t5, and power compact metal halide combo light sitting around if i need them.
    So far my only inhabitant is a black ice snowflake clown, and a couple zoanthids

Lots more to come, thanks for looking

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see it come together.
    This is my reef tank
    There are many like it
    But this one is mine

93 Gallon Rimless Cube, Full Apex, 2x Kessil A360WE, Bashsea Twisted Skimmer, 2x Geo Media Reactors, Maxspect Gyre 150, Bubble Magus Doser, 30 Gallon Geo Sump, 20 Gallon Geo Fuge

Comment

Nice start.
      What kind of skimmer are you going to run? Are you going to dose or use reactors?
      These are the questions I'm going to have to work through when I re-establish my tank, so just curious on your plans and reasoning.
      Rob
      90G DT on Hiatus...
      Nanobox Tide powered IM Fusion Nuvo 10 in recovery

Comment

I haven't decided which skimmer i will run. I will start dosing as needed, but in the past i have been able to replenish elements by water change

Comment

Looks great! I'm a big fan of the Jabeo pumps. I have two controlled by my Apex. They've been running for several years. For the cost and quality, they can't be beat.

Comment

Looks like a nice setup!

Comment

Very nice. Look forward to seeing this come together!
              -Aanonymous- (John)

Comment

Like the rock work!
                Vaughn

IM Fusion Nuvo 20G, Ghost Skimmer, Kessil A360WE, Neptune Apex, Neptune Apex DOS, Gyre 130, Tunze 3155 ATO,

Comment

Thanks! It looks way better in person. Im going to try and get a picture that does it some justice soon.

Comment

Comment

Well that didnt work. One day i will learn to take a decent photo.

Comment

Nice

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the goofy face on the TV is worth it. Nice tank.
                          Lindsey

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                            X