10gallon reef to 20L reef

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10gallon reef to 20L reef

After purchasing several new corals I decided to upgrade to a 20 gallon long aquarium. I am curious to see my par levels. I currently have a 24" tek lighting system with four ATI bulbs. Two blue plus and two coral plus bulbs. I am curious to see what my par is. It is a mixed reef acros, gorgonians, and zoas and several other things. Have only had acro frags before so nervous about the colonies. All should go well. Any critiques would be great!

Before:

After:

That's a great looking tank!
    ~Joe C.
    60 cube

Comment

Looks great!! Except that Fungai plate. It would look much happier in my tank.
      This is my reef tank
      There are many like it
      But this one is mine

93 Gallon Rimless Cube, Full Apex, 2x Kessil A360WE, Bashsea Twisted Skimmer, 2x Geo Media Reactors, Maxspect Gyre 150, Bubble Magus Doser, 30 Gallon Geo Sump, 20 Gallon Geo Fuge

Comment

Wow, great tank. Looks pristine. Would you mind sharing your filtration setup and maintenance schedule? (I'm a newb.)

Comment

It's just a cheap filter from Walmart. I believe aqua clear. I do water changes maybe once every two months and my water parameters are great and stable. Growth on the corals is also great too. 4 bulb t5 light as well.

Comment

Ive always wanted to do a tank with no skimmer? Do you have any issues whatsoever?

Comment

Comment

Wow dude are you serious? That's all you have on that tank and it looks like that. That tank looks excellent. And especially to not have a skimmer, reactor, and water changes every month or two! Great looking tank Alex!!!!!

Comment

Lookin great!

Comment

Quick update. Was away from my tank for two months for work and had the girlfriend checking up on it and adding water. Everything did great and grew a ton. Removed the sand bed yesterday for a cleaner look.

Comment

Looking good Alex!

Comment

Tanks looks awesome.

Comment

Wanted to give a quick update of my 20L reef. The tank has been doing really well. I took it back to softies and LPS because I travel frequently and am terrified of something happening while I'm away. All of my fish and corals are doing well and growing fast.

Comment

Looks great with the sand!

Comment

Working...
                            X