No announcement yet.

It's hip to be square....Corey's 240 gallon cube

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be interesting to see the color schemes from a 10k bulb. I will say in just the one day, it is much more a natural sunlight look but no doubt it will take some time for me to get used to it. Plus I think I've read the bulb needs about 2wks to settle in to its true color.
    also thanks to Travis, we have my AWC set up running now. I will start to monitor and test parameters more frequently to make sure that they hold stable with 2 gallons a day being changed.

corey

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all!! I hope you all have a blessed day and enjoy your time with family and loved ones!!

Did anyone get anything cool for their reef tanks? My reef tank was the winner this year, it must have been on e good list (weird-because if we base good off sps growth.....it's been pretty bad lately. )
      but for my tank I upgraded my lights from a single 400 to 2 250 watt bulbs (long live halides)!!!! Few more vortech mp40's and a frag pack coming via mail this week!

Post what hat you got for your tank(s) if you'd like. I'm always curious what others do for their tanks too.

Corey

Comment

• I got a few things. Mainly a new cat stand/cabinet to hold ato reservoir dosing containers and other supplies.

Comment

• I like that. It is cat approved!!
          my cat walks on the 6in bar around my tank.

Corey

Comment

• It's nice to get everything clean and organized. Much more space than before. Definitely better than trying to fit everything under the stand like I did when I first started.

Comment

Working...
            X