No announcement yet.

CORA 2017 swap feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, the quote function isn't working for me....

Anyway, Pastelball:

It was free admission for CORA members, if they weren't selling. It was $5 for anyone with anything in their cooler when they showed up, and $1 for non members with empty coolers. I paid $5 since I grabbed some stuff out of my frag tank on the way out the door.

Thanks for coming. It was good seeing everyone. Take a look in the member's thread about the Christmas party: we are trying to figure out what to do for December.

Comment

Ok, thanks.

Comment

yes more more. lol

Comment

I enjoyed the swap. Yes it was small and a bit crowded but I was in and out in about 30min. I picked up my reservations and made a lap then left. My kids had a good time as well at their first swap. I totally forgot members were supposed to get in free and paid for my 9yr old and myself to get in. My other 2 kids were let in free. All in all it was a nice little swap even though I didn't stick around long.

Comment

Originally posted by Camohatch View Post
            I enjoyed the swap. Yes it was small and a bit crowded but I was in and out in about 30min. I picked up my reservations and made a lap then left. My kids had a good time as well at their first swap. I totally forgot members were supposed to get in free and paid for my 9yr old and myself to get in. My other 2 kids were let in free. All in all it was a nice little swap even though I didn't stick around long.
            we were trying to let all kids in free, it got a little hectic for a while
            -Travis-

Comment

There was too much natural sunlight in the venue. Even with the blue flashlights you couldn't see the coral all too well. Would like a place with blinds or in a walled room for next time.
              BUILDING OUT:
              75g corner acrylic pentagon DT with repurposed AIO chambers for marinepure reactor
              3x 50g acrylic frag tanks
              100g rubbermaid sump

Comment

Originally posted by mbeargie View Post
                There was too much natural sunlight in the venue. Even with the blue flashlights you couldn't see the coral all too well. Would like a place with blinds or in a walled room for next time.
                yea, admittadly we never really thought about all the lighting in that building
                -Travis-

Comment

Working...
                X