No announcement yet.

2017 CORA Frag Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philly Frag If you're not posting on reeftrader, you mind holding a bag of that gracilaria for me? I might have something random to trade for it.
    BUILDING OUT:
    75g corner acrylic pentagon DT with repurposed AIO chambers for marinepure reactor
    3x 50g acrylic frag tanks
    100g rubbermaid sump

Comment

mbeargie Sure no problem! See you there.

Comment

Hey, so I've never been a big Reeftrader/Fragswapper user, but I checked out the inventory tonight, and there is a ton of really good stuff on there:

http://www.reeftrader.com/swaps/65/

Comment

One more day. Hope to see everyone out there
          -Travis-

Comment

Looking forward to this. One of the many days I'm thankful that my wife and I don't share bank accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMark View Post
              Looking forward to this. One of the many days I'm thankful that my wife and I don't share bank accounts.
              hey sometimes I feel the same way. especially when fish/coral are involved. (hard to believe how many corals only cost like $20)
              -Travis-

Comment

Originally posted by t81rd View Post

hey sometimes I feel the same way. especially when fish/coral are involved. (hard to believe how many corals only cost like $20)
                I've always been shocked at the generosity of fellow reefers... Always just giving stuff away and throwing in freebies.

Comment

OK I'm confused is it at 2m or 1PM???
                  Bill
                  Creativity is intelligence having fun.

Comment

Bill. Swap is 2-4 but if you're paying for a space you can set up at 1pm.

Comment

Yeah, this is one of those things, where the city is (seemingly) anal about when we can get access. There is not another group in front of us, so I'm hoping we can get into the building before 1pm.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who came out to the swap today.

Also a big thank-you goes out to Rivers to Reefs for sponsoring the door prizes! Even though I didn't win anything.

We started a feedback thread: http://corareef.org/forum/forum/publ...-swap-feedback
                        If you made it out today please take a minute to post up and give us your thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                        X