No announcement yet.

Save the Dates: Two December Meetings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the Dates: Two December Meetings!

All:

If you haven't seen the other thread, we are having a backstage tour at the Aquarium facility at the Zoo. We are still working out the details, but the time will be on December 3rd, in the late afternoon, most likely.

Secondly, the annual CORA Holiday party will be at the Dave & Buster's in Hilliard, the following Saturday, December 10th, at 3pm. We need an RSVP for that one, as we are going to be ordering food. Please RSVP below. Again, details forthcoming, but you can put this time down on your calendar.

Sounds good, put me down for the Christmas party plus 2

Comment

Add me to the RSVP for the christmas party. I'll be there, but I believe Jessica will be working that weekend.
      -Aanonymous- (John)

Comment

I will definitely be going to the Christmas party, just not sure if my wife will be coming
        -Travis-

Comment

Everyone who wants to attend the Christmas party must rsvp by the end of November.
          This is my reef tank
          There are many like it
          But this one is mine

93 Gallon Rimless Cube, Full Apex, 2x Kessil A360WE, Bashsea Twisted Skimmer, 2x Geo Media Reactors, Maxspect Gyre 150, Bubble Magus Doser, 30 Gallon Geo Sump, 20 Gallon Geo Fuge

Comment

i will be at the xmas party plus 2, quick question on the zoo. so we pay to get in and then get to go behind the scenes at the aquarium with Ramon is this correct?
            155 gallon bowfront dt, 100 gallon basement sump, 20 gallon long fuge, reeflo hammerhead, Auqua Euro 250

Comment

Rsvp'ing 1 for the aquarium tour and 2 for the dinner.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tick1962 View Post
                ...quick question on the zoo. so we pay to get in and then get to go behind the scenes at the aquarium with Ramon is this correct?
                Yes you'll pay normal admission price and have access to all the displays as well as the behind the scenes tour.
                Last edited by Porky; 11-14-2016, 08:51 AM.

Comment

I'll be at the Christmas party plus 2.

Comment

I'm in for the Christmas party, plus 2.

Comment

****, losing out on the 10th due to holiday party tetris that I always play in December. See everyone at the zoo though!
                      BUILDING OUT:
                      75g corner acrylic pentagon DT with repurposed AIO chambers for marinepure reactor
                      3x 50g acrylic frag tanks
                      100g rubbermaid sump

Comment

Originally posted by mbeargie View Post
                        holiday party tetris
                        tell us more.

Comment

Essentially getting invited to multiple parties for the same date/time during the month of December. Once you say yes to one, anything else that comes along cancels it out.
                          BUILDING OUT:
                          75g corner acrylic pentagon DT with repurposed AIO chambers for marinepure reactor
                          3x 50g acrylic frag tanks
                          100g rubbermaid sump

Comment

gotcha, see I was envisioning a bunch of folks with Gameboys sitting around playing tetris on Christmas day

Comment

Originally posted by Porky View Post
                              gotcha, see I was envisioning a bunch of folks with Gameboys sitting around playing tetris on Christmas day
                              too late to change the christmas party? lol
                              -Travis-

Comment

Working...
                              X