2016 Cora Frag Swap Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Cora Frag Swap Discussion Thread

Here is the official 2016 Frag Swap discussion thread.

Sweet! Looking forward to it. Always my favorite CORA event of the year.
    Last edited by Hollback; 09-06-2016, 09:00 PM.

Yeah me too jason, you guys like the new fragswapper upgraded site I can't think of the name for the life of me lol

Comment

Hey Bill, I think you're talking about http://www.reeftrader.com/

I actually like fragswapper better but that's just me.

Comment

That's it!!! Thanks jason, I liked fragswapper better also! So which one are we using? Reef trader, or fragswapper

Comment

Not sure yet Bill. Maybe we'll start a poll in a seperate thread.
          This is my reef tank
          There are many like it
          But this one is mine

93 Gallon Rimless Cube, Full Apex, 2x Kessil A360WE, Bashsea Twisted Skimmer, 2x Geo Media Reactors, Maxspect Gyre 150, Bubble Magus Doser, 30 Gallon Geo Sump, 20 Gallon Geo Fuge

Comment

I agree we should discuss, but I seem to remember that some of the vendors were not fans at all of the fragwapper-type websites, because people did all their buying in advance of the swap.

Comment

Reef trader and fragswapper are basically the same thing just reef trader is suppose to be like upgraded. Either site, people are gonna reserve stuff. I can use either or lol was just wondering which one was gonna get used! Thanks guys. Shane, that sounds like a good idea! Get some club participation going on!!!!!!

Comment

I've used both and don't care which we go with. As long as it's one of them, I'm fine.

Comment

I agree with Hollback, but I think Reeftrader is more user friendly.

Comment

What is the benifit of using those sites? I am kind of confused what is the importance.
                    Last edited by t81rd; 06-07-2016, 08:26 AM. Reason: Autocorrect
                    -Travis-

Comment

Good question.

Individuals can list corals or drygoods for sale and people can reserve them. Then there is a mad scramble at the swap to find everyone you are selling to or buying from. Fun stuff!

Comment

Lmao!!! He's exactly right!!! It is a mad dash at the beggining. This year's swaps I go to I'm reserving very little to make it easier on me lol. The nicest stuff usually gets reserved though so u gotta at least check the site lol

Comment

Oh ok, that's kind of cool, I just assumed it was a first come first serve thing
                          -Travis-

Comment

Im in

Comment

It's getting exciting!! Vendors list and raffle items will be posted soon.
                              This is my reef tank
                              There are many like it
                              But this one is mine

93 Gallon Rimless Cube, Full Apex, 2x Kessil A360WE, Bashsea Twisted Skimmer, 2x Geo Media Reactors, Maxspect Gyre 150, Bubble Magus Doser, 30 Gallon Geo Sump, 20 Gallon Geo Fuge

Comment

Working...
                              X