Activity schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activity schedule

New member here. First meeting was the workshop at R2R. I see from last year's schedule that you did a behind the scenes tour of the aquarium at the zoo. Was that a one time thing or annual deal? Just curious what to look forward to.

Mark

Welcome Mark
    As of now, we don't have plans for the Zoo tour this year. This is definitely something we can discuss for next year. It is a very fun and informative tour.
    This is my reef tank
    There are many like it
    But this one is mine

93 Gallon Rimless Cube, Full Apex, 2x Kessil A360WE, Bashsea Twisted Skimmer, 2x Geo Media Reactors, Maxspect Gyre 150, Bubble Magus Doser, 30 Gallon Geo Sump, 20 Gallon Geo Fuge

Comment

Do we have a meeting coming up in July?

Comment

Originally posted by mmillerr View Post
        Do we have a meeting coming up in July?
        so far its looking like a no, seems like last year they took this month off. imsalty would need to confirm but it seems like most are busy this time of year. i would still like to get together and do something if people are interested.
        -Travis-

Comment

I'm down for meeting up!!! We could all schedule our own little meeting if you guys want!!! I'm sure we could think up a place to meet up

Comment

Originally posted by bill4t View Post
            I'm down for meeting up!!! We could all schedule our own little meeting if you guys want!!! I'm sure we could think up a place to meet up
            thats fine with me, any others?
            -Travis-

Comment

Why don't you guys plan something, and let us all know. If I can make it, I can get Bill his 400w MH. The July meeting was supposed to be at Reef Systems, but he wanted us to wait a month or two due to some renovations he's doing. I think next month we are doing a Pod meeting at Barley's.

Comment

As of now, our July meeting has been cancelled. We tried to have one but unfortunately, due to many reasons, we will need to reschedule it.
                This is my reef tank
                There are many like it
                But this one is mine

93 Gallon Rimless Cube, Full Apex, 2x Kessil A360WE, Bashsea Twisted Skimmer, 2x Geo Media Reactors, Maxspect Gyre 150, Bubble Magus Doser, 30 Gallon Geo Sump, 20 Gallon Geo Fuge

Comment

I'm down to meet the last weekend of the month at any preferred beer joint if any one wants to suggest a spot!!! I'd like to take the time to give a shout out to shane and rusty and alot of these guys on the backside of this sight, it is rough sometimes to put these meetings together and for the president and 3 other positions to make the club run!!! So thanks guys for keeping this forum rolling along!!!!!

Comment

Bill:

Taking digs at people on this site is completely uncalled for. I don't agree with your characterization. If you have an issue with a particular member, you should take it up with them directly, and not here.

That being said, let me know if you still want the used 400w MH bulb, and it's yours.

Comment

Bill: I'm sorry, I may have misunderstood your message there. I'm sorry if I did. I was in a hurry. Anyway, it takes everyone to make the club successful.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude, I have no idea what the heck your talking about lmao, I was just simply saying thanks for every doing what they do for the meetings and stuff. Dang man why does every one always wanna twist crap up and start stuff. That being said sorry for thanking every one for what they do for the club!!!!

Comment

Again, I read your post too quickly. I'm sorry I took that the wrong way. Thanks for your encouragement.

Check your PMs.

Comment

Np rusty, I was like dang, I didn't even say anything bad. Lol, so,,,, is there any decent beer joints on polaris anyone knows of??

Comment

I don't have pms, I'm jot a paid member. So only board members can pm me but can't pm back

Comment

Working...
                              X