• May Meeting-Rivers to Reefs Fragging Workshop

CORA May Meeting

WHAT: Fragging Workshop

WHEN: Saturday, May 21st at 7pm.

WHERE:
    Rivers to Reefs Aquariums
    1362 Cherry Bottom Rd.
    Gahanna, OH 43230

Aaron will be holding a fragging workshop for us! He will teach us proper techniques to frag different types of corals. Aaron is encouraging you to bring something you would like fragged. This will be more of a hands on experience than just watching.

If you've been wanting to frag that zoa colony, leather, lps, or sps, bring it with you, along with extra containers and water for the fragged pieces, to Rivers To Reefs.

Special THANKS to Becca Laskey for putting this month's meeting together for all of us.
    PEACE.....from Zeppelin

Oh very nice! Looking forward to this one.
    -Aanonymous- (John)

Comment

Aaron is a great Guy and has helped me out a lot. He always has a great selection at his shop.I'm looking forward to seeing what he has new.

Comment

Get there early to shop

Comment

Shoot. We will be camping at Hocking Hills that weekend. Have to miss another one.

Comment

Love the fragging seminars. Count me in
            This is my reef tank
            There are many like it
            But this one is mine

93 Gallon Rimless Cube, Full Apex, 2x Kessil A360WE, Bashsea Twisted Skimmer, 2x Geo Media Reactors, Maxspect Gyre 150, Bubble Magus Doser, 30 Gallon Geo Sump, 20 Gallon Geo Fuge

Comment

Out of curiosity, who plans on coming, and is there anything particular you'd like to learn how to frag?

Also, feel free to bring a piece with you that you'd like trimmed up.
              Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Comment

I'm in. I have a Caulastrea that needs cut up. I may have another, but I'll need to look.

Comment

I'll be there. Don't have anything that needs fragged but I do have questions on how to frag a Bubble coral and Flowerpot
                  This is my reef tank
                  There are many like it
                  But this one is mine

93 Gallon Rimless Cube, Full Apex, 2x Kessil A360WE, Bashsea Twisted Skimmer, 2x Geo Media Reactors, Maxspect Gyre 150, Bubble Magus Doser, 30 Gallon Geo Sump, 20 Gallon Geo Fuge

Comment

I plan to be there.

Comment

Plan on it.
                      Bill
                      Creativity is intelligence having fun.

Comment

I will be in attendance, I just don't have anything large enough to frag.
                        Last edited by t81rd; 05-17-2016, 10:59 PM.
                        -Travis-

Comment

I may be there. Won't have anything to bring but want to learn/see the basics.

Comment

I will be there.
                            Thank you to all the wives, husbands, friends, family, and significant others who help make this hobby possible.

-Todd

Comment

I don't think I will be able to make this one but it is time for me to find my way back up to see Aaron.

Comment

Working...
                              X