April 2016 Meeting: DIY Food

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 2016 Meeting: DIY Food

Hello everyone, April's meeting will be the ever-popular DIY food meeting.

When:
    Saturday, April 16, 6:30pm

Where:
    Clintonville (Address will be provided to those who RSVP)

There will be a charge of a couple bucks a bag of DIY food, but those details will be posted later. I think this year, we might try to also make the DIY Selcon recipe that Hollback recently posted.

PM me to RSVP, and I'll send the address and reserve the food.

We hope to see you there!

Please bring $5-6 bucks to cover supplies.
    Last edited by Rusty; 04-14-2016, 06:10 PM. Reason: Moved to current forum

I'll be there. Always a good meeting.
    This is my reef tank
    There are many like it
    But this one is mine

93 Gallon Rimless Cube, Full Apex, 2x Kessil A360WE, Bashsea Twisted Skimmer, 2x Geo Media Reactors, Maxspect Gyre 150, Bubble Magus Doser, 30 Gallon Geo Sump, 20 Gallon Geo Fuge

Comment

This is the best meeting. If you have never learned to make your own food, this is a must see.

Your fish and coral with thank you for attending.
      Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Comment

I will be there!

Comment

Was hoping to make this but won't be back from Vegas in time. Next time!
          -Aanonymous- (John)

Comment

Originally posted by Aanonymous View Post
            Was hoping to make this but won't be back from Vegas in time. Next time!
            Bring a bottle of Vince Neil's anejo tequila back with you and you're good. :beer:
            PEACE.....from Zeppelin

Comment

I love the food meeting but we have a fundraiser to attend that evening. Will you be making extra for purchase?

Comment

I'm sure I can grab you an extra bag, Jason, but for those in town, go ahead and try to make it out. It's always fun.

Comment

Everyone who has RSVPd: Bring $5-6 to cover supplies. I'll see you all Saturday!

Comment

This was my first meeting, although it was a small turn out; I felt very welcome and made up a batch of wicked reef food. Thank you to Rusty for hosting a newbie, such as myself.

Comment

Had a great time kicking it with you all. Thanks again, Rusty, for your hospitality. The fish are loving the new grub.

Comment

Wish I could have come, but Garth Brooks need me at his concert.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes. Good time all. It was nice meeting you, Traijin. Welcome to the club!

I have one bag left, which I think Hollback has dibs on, unless he's giving it up...

Comment

Eh, it's gone now. Sorry! Let's do this again.

Comment

Working...
                            X