Lear swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lear swap

Less then 2 weeks until the LEAR Frag Fest!
    http://www.reeftrader.com/swaps/22

Saturday February 20th, 2016
    11:00am to 4:00pm

Holiday Inn
    15471 Royalton Road
    Strongsville, OH 44136

Already Over 700 coral listings on ReefTrader.com: http://www.reeftrader.com/swaps/22/listings

21 Vendors!

Large Venue

Over 700 people in attendance each of the past 3 years!

Really looking forward to this one next weekend. :beer:
    PEACE.....from Zeppelin

Comment

Me too!!!! This swap is great, packed but great!!! I might stay for the raffle this year. There raffle is huge!

Comment

Can't wait, really looking forward to this as well.

Comment

This is always a lot of fun, trying to decide if we want to come up Friday night too.

Comment

I'm a big fan of this swap and am excited!

Comment

are all you guys going??

corey

Comment

Lear puts on an amazing swap. Can't wait for this one....so much fun!
                Last edited by aquavista99; 02-16-2016, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIECAKA View Post
                  are all you guys going??
                  corey
                  Of course, aren't you?

All the cool kids are doing it :beer:

Comment

Hoping to make this one. Would anyone be interested in carpooling to save on gas?
                    -Aanonymous- (John)

Comment

CORA members were out in FORCE yesterday at the LEAR Frag Fest. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say how much we appreciate the hospitality shown to us by the entire LEAR group. You all rocked the house for sure.

Congratulations to CORA member GalvinTjime, as he won one of the Grand Prizes, a 93 gallon rimless cube and stand. I heard him say he only put ONE ticket in too. :beer:

Several of us ended the day at Fatheads, before either heading home or spending another night in Cleveland. Its all about the Hops JuJu.

The swap was off the hook again this year. Over 750 in attendance, and you could tell. Pics are the proof. This place was rockin' right up to raffle time. Here are a few pics.

Thanks again LEAR for putting together a stellar event again this year. Hope to see you guys down here at the CORA swap in September. CHEERS :beer:
                      Last edited by Zeppelin; 02-21-2016, 05:47 PM.
                      PEACE.....from Zeppelin

Comment

Was an excellent swap and nice to see/meet many of the CORA members I haven't yet.

CORA took home a 2nd prize: I picked up the 24" Coralife light (I did not only buy 1 ticket though )
                        -Aanonymous- (John)

Comment

Nice :beer:. I won a nice set of reef foods as well.
                          PEACE.....from Zeppelin

Comment

I wanted to go so bad. I hear it is such an amazing swap. But I have to work Saturdays usually! None ever on Sunday's one of many reasons I'm looking to switch jobs!!!

Corey

Comment

Dang Corey you gotta go next year. It's a great swap. Really packed but tons of deals there. Always have nice animals. I think next year though I'm jot reserving anything I'm just gonna go and buy the day of. Next year we should car pool to save on gas

Comment

Working...
                              X