Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Meeting

September Meeting
    Sunday September 29th. It starts at 6 pm, at Gordy's- 6150 Sunbury Rd. Westerville, OH 43081

Come hang out with your fellow reefer. It will be nice casual fun. Come talk reef, have a drink or play some cornhole on the patio.

Any idea how late this might go? I work until 8, but its right by my house and I would love to attend

Comment

I would say 8 or 9. Depends on the attendance really.

Comment

Ah, then I'm out

Comment

Well uiu should check anyways on your way home. If we gat a good turn out we ciuld still be there. We arent really putting an end time.

Comment

I'll be bringing a couple/three bags of live brine shrimp. Most will have eggs and I'll gut load them with phyto and Selcon, in the bags, so they'll be ready to feed to your fish

It's time to tear down and clean that tank before growing out another batch. These will continue breeding if you have a small tank, airstone and spirulina or you can just use them for a live food treat. Any ideas on how to divy them out? I won't have enough for everyone, unfortunately. Drinking contests are NOT an option!
            Apex
            135 Reef/Geo Beckett Skimmer/45g Geo Sump/Fuge
            115g Nps/Avast Black Pearl/29g Sump/Fuge
            450g Basement Sump in Slow Progress

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSniper View Post
              I'll be bringing a couple/three bags of live brine shrimp. Most will have eggs and I'll gut load them with phyto and Selcon, in the bags, so they'll be ready to feed to your fish

It's time to tear down and clean that tank before growing out another batch. These will continue breeding if you have a small tank, airstone and spirulina or you can just use them for a live food treat. Any ideas on how to divy them out? I won't have enough for everyone, unfortunately. Drinking contests are NOT an option!

How about just doing a drawing. Or maybe cornhole contest

Comment

I will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by jck09 View Post
                  Or maybe cornhole contest
                  Can't do that...the goal is for them to go home with someone else!
                  Apex

Comment

I'm planning on being at this one!

Corey

Comment

I'll also bring a tube of food, if anyone is planning on growing these shrimp out. Just remembered that I bought a few before grabbing a large container of spirulina at my vitamin source
                      Apex

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSniper View Post
                        Can't do that...the goal is for them to go home with someone else!
                        That sounds like a challenge. But to be fair Ill give my winnings away to a lucky member.

Comment

Gonna leave work early, so I will be there around quarter past 7...how do I find everyone and does anyone have a UV sterilizer I can borrow for a few days? Lol

Comment

We will be on the patio.

Comment

So...nobody on patio....and not really sure what anyone looks like or if anyone is still here....

Comment

Working...
                              X