sps and alk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sps and alk

i picked up some sps frags a few weeks back, my alk has typically dropped from 9.9 to about 8.6 every other day and ive been dosing accordingly. i dont have an ato so i havent been doing kalk. my question is, past couple of days i havent had to dose any alk it seems that the consumption has slowed down. should this be a concern or is it that they are still settling in? all other params have stayed stable
    -Travis-

I think we all experience alk swings from time to time but maintaining stability is always important. Test for alk regularly and if you notice drops and spikes, only make gradual changes overtime to get your reef back to normal. Good luck!

Originally posted by t81rd View Post
    i picked up some sps frags a few weeks back, my alk has typically dropped from 9.9 to about 8.6 every other day and ive been dosing accordingly. i dont have an ato so i havent been doing kalk. my question is, past couple of days i havent had to dose any alk it seems that the consumption has slowed down. should this be a concern or is it that they are still settling in? all other params have stayed stable

Comment

Working...
    X